Web Server make F4-210 TOS crash ?

Photo, music, video management; Video streaming, decoding, transcoding.
MiniChaKal

Web Server make F4-210 TOS crash ?

Post by MiniChaKal »

Hello,
For Christmas 2022, I got an F4-210.
I am currently making an application who use an PHP API hosted on my TNAS.
First, I have one question, I notice that the Web Server App (from TOS Application Store) don't allow me to make the Web home directory on another volume/disk that Disk 1. It is a bug or a "feature" ? Did the web server home dir needs to be on the disk who have TOS installed ?

Now the real question. Sometimes, when I make some test or developing my API, the TNAS seems to crash. But... Files are always readable/writable. Web Server continue working BUT during 5–10 minutes the Web Server and TOS Web is not accessible and the Web Server comes back online after this time. After that, all works but the Web interface of TOS 4.x.x don't want to load.

I used Web Server app in the past and I never had this issue. It's a bug of Web Server App ? Or with my TOS config or TOS bug ?
I have TOS 4.2.41 (I think, I had an electric break, and the NAS is verifying all disks) - (I reinstalled TOS 2 days ago, I assume it's the last version of TOS)

Any answer/help appreciated,
Thanks !
(Sorry for my English, I am a French... :D )
- Arthur
MiniChaKal

Re: Web Server make F4-210 TOS crash ?

Post by MiniChaKal »

Any updates ? I still have this issue even after a reinstallation of last version of TOS

Return to “DLNA/Multimedia Services”