Dropbox Sync about 18 months too slow in syncing

CloudSync is a cloud drive synchronization application for fast and secure data synchronization between your TNAS and cloud drives. It is a very practical and efficient one-stop cloud drive disaster recovery solution.
LMASON96

Dropbox Sync about 18 months too slow in syncing

Post by LMASON96 »

Apologies, I am not well versed in the technology or jargon, so please bear with me.

My TNAS dropbox sync has been having problems for a long time. I discover this every time I go to access my server backup on Dropbox (when I am remote from my TNAS), and a folder that was loaded onto my TNAS as long as 18 months ago, is incomplete on my dropbox backup. The folder is there on dropbox, however it is then empty inside and/or has a handful of random files in it and is otherwise incomplete.

I have checked my sync set up, and it appears correct. However I check the tasks log, and it is empty with no activity.

Has anyone else had this problem and could help me? Thank you
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: Dropbox Sync about 18 months too slow in syncing

Post by TMzethar »

Please provide some basic information and details.
TOS version?
TNAS model?
Dropbox app version?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
LMASON96

Post by LMASON96 »

Thank you

Tos Version 4.2.09-2101251735
Tnas model F5-221 NAS 5-Bay
Dropbox - I'm not using an app. I am using Dropbox Sync within the TOS desktop
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

You can try updating the TOS and APP versions and then try again. Also, are you using bidirectional synchronization? We suggest you try one-way synchronization.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
LMASON96

Post by LMASON96 »

I am only using one-way synchronization already.

How do I update the TOS version? And as I mentioned, I'm not using the dropbox app, just what is within the TOS desktop

Return to “CloudSync”