PHP-FPM & Xdebug

Language, region, time zone, power, navigation, notification and more.
splaquet

PHP-FPM & Xdebug

Post by splaquet »

I'm still trying to get my TOS GUI back up and running. I'm fortunate that I can get in via SSH, but am not having much luck resolving my issues.

I wasn't able to find how/where the Xdebug reference was being made. I tried looking through the various conf files, and ultimately tried using GREP across everything. ...I came up empty handed.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve the following error?

I'm also unable to bring Nginx back up, but I'll take it one step at a time.

Code: Select all

# /etc/init.d/php-fpm restart
Gracefully shutting down php-fpm warning, no pid file found - php-fpm is not running ? 
Starting php-fpm 
[24-Jun-2023 12:47:27] NOTICE: PHP message: PHP Warning:  Xdebug MUST be loaded as a Zend extension in Unknown on line 0
[24-Jun-2023 12:47:27] ERROR: [pool TOS] cannot get uid for user 'root'
[24-Jun-2023 12:47:27] ERROR: FPM initialization failed
The stripped down OS might be more secure for many users, but it really makes things difficult. It'd be SO nice if I was able to use a package manager (APT or YUM/DNF) to install my go-to tools! ...just sayin 😕
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: PHP-FPM & Xdebug

Post by TMzethar »

Hi,
We saw your previous post under this topic, but have you seen and tried the instructions described under this topic about the 2GB/GB system partition?
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=4655&start=60
I'm sorry that we can't see the specific reason yet, did you modify some system configuration through SSH?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “System Configuration”