Plex Stops everyday

Discussion on Plex media server and clients
ibagami

Plex Stops everyday

Post by ibagami »

Hi
i have a Terra-Master F4-210, TOS 4.2.41. Plex is installed for almost 2 years ago, never had a problem, but last week everyday the service is stopped, sometimes twice a day, there´s no error logs, but i have found something weird on the home/plex folder, with the folder Library and tmp_transcodig there´s is a Plex folder, and inside this folder another Library, tmp_trascoding and a another plex folder.................................
i have uninistalled, deleted the plex home folder and configure again the server, but keeps creating the subfolders and the service is stoped

any advice?
Attachments
Plex Media Server Logs_2023-04-26_23-10-50.zip
(154.45 KiB) Downloaded 8 times
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: Plex Stops everyday

Post by TMzethar »

This looks like a file system error induced failure, and you may not even be able to delete these folders with errors.
We suggest that you refer to this guide to fix existing file system errors and wait for a period of time before deleting the incorrect configuration or library files.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=2575
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Sotruo

Re: Plex Stops everyday

Post by Sotruo »

Thanks for your help.

Return to “Plex”