Docker Engine update?

Discussion about Docker
Gandalf1369
United States of America

Re: Docker Engine update?

Post by Gandalf1369 »

Has anyone had a problem with the latest Docker Manager AND the latest TOS5 combination??

I have Docker Manager (version 1.1.44) and the latest TOS5 (version 5.0.166-00214) running and I am not able download images via the "Registry" tab in Docker Manager. I can search for containers and I can choose one but when I click the "Download" button the resulting pop-up window does NOT allow me to choose a container tag and the "Apply" button is grayed out.

I thought at first that my Docker Manager install was faulty BUT my son is experiencing the exact same problems on his F2-220 NAS. He is also running the latest versions of both.

Any help is appreciated . . .

Thanks.
F5-221 with 4x5TB drives in Raid 5 (Plex Media Server, TOS 4.2.40)
F4-220 with 2x8TB, 1x6TB in JBOD (Docker, PiHole, Uptime-Kuma, tnfsd-x64, TOS 5.1.123)
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

{L_BUTTON_AT}Gandalf1369
This issue will be fixed in next version. As a temporary measure, you can log in to SSH and use the following command to download the image. (Replace image in the command with the name of the image you want to download)

Code: Select all

docker pull image:latest
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
sports_wook

Post by sports_wook »

sports_wook wrote: 02 Sep 2022, 19:43 Could we also get Docker updated on version 4.x for those of us who haven't had the time to upgrade to 5.x yet? Would be great to also get the security and performance fixes for older versions as well. I know you'll push me to update to 5.x and I plan to eventually, but that will be a very time consuming process for me and I won't be able to do that for quite some time. An update to Docker (and other apps in the store) on 4.x would be greatly appreciated not only by me, but by others who may be hesitant to try out 5.x in the early stages.
Any thoughts/feedback on this from the support team?
sports_wook

Post by sports_wook »

{L_BUTTON_AT}Gandalf1369
TMSupport wrote: 13 Sep 2022, 18:25 This issue will be fixed in next version. As a temporary measure, you can log in to SSH and use the following command to download the image. (Replace image in the command with the name of the image you want to download)

How can I update the Docker version on TOS 4?
sports_wook

Post by sports_wook »

{L_BUTTON_AT}TMSupport
TMSupport wrote: 13 Sep 2022, 18:25 This issue will be fixed in next version. As a temporary measure, you can log in to SSH and use the following command to download the image. (Replace image in the command with the name of the image you want to download)

sports_wook

Post by sports_wook »

{L_BUTTON_AT}TMSupport
Could we also get Docker updated on version 4.x for those of us who haven't had the time to upgrade to 5.x yet? Would be great to also get the security and performance fixes for older versions as well. I know you'll push me to update to 5.x and I plan to eventually, but that will be a very time consuming process for me and I won't be able to do that for quite some time. An update to Docker (and other apps in the store) on 4.x would be greatly appreciated not only by me, but by others who may be hesitant to try out 5.x in the early stages.
Soylent_Geek

Post by Soylent_Geek »

Hi,

I have a F4-220 running the latest version of TOS 5.0

I only see the Docker Manager in my list of available apps.

How do I install the Docker engine?

Thanks!

D
epsilonion

Post by epsilonion »

{L_BUTTON_AT}sports_wook

-bash: docker: command not found