USB Copy

Discussion about USB Copy.
Jadius

USB Copy

Post by Jadius »

Hi =)

i installed the USB Copy app but its not on the desktop. If i klick "send to desktop" next to the uninstall button it still doesnt appear. What do i do?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: USB Copy

Post by TMSupport »

May I know your current TOS version number? TOS4.1.23 may have some problems for some languages including French, Spanish, German, and etc. You can either reinstall your TOS to TOS4.1.21 or let our engineer help you remotely, also a new version will be released very soon to fix this issue.
Here is the link https://dl.terra-master.com/cn/TOS_A1.0 ... 271849.ins and instructions for your reference:
1. power off your device and pull out all the hard drives
2. power it on and run TNAS PC
3. check your device and click Login
4. insert all your hard drives back and click retry
5. select "install a new TOS system" ( please be noted that this will not delete your data from your hard drives) and Manual download and install TOS system.
6. follow the instructions to complete
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Jadius

Post by Jadius »

Thank you it works now :)
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Thank you for the feedback.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)