F4-210

IPv4/6, Port, VPN, proxy, SSH, remote access and more.
oldtrains

F4-210

Post by oldtrains »

Using F4-210 on Windows 11. I went to the Desktop-TOS (running 4.2.17-2110301418) and noticed connected to Lan (which is good). I also saw in Red lettering for the internet Disconnected (which is good). But I have not seen this before today. I have need doing major changes to my system. New Router, more Memory and replacing Lan cables.
American Flyer, to Lionel HO then AHM and Blue box. Now in N scale do to space. Computers started with Ti99A and the C-64, went to PC and now use a NAS! :D
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: F4-210

Post by TMSupport »

Hi!
Your device is not successfully connected to the Internet, please follow the steps below.
1. Enter the Control Panel-Network Settings-Network Interface, edit the used LAN, and modify the DNS to 8.8.8.8
2. Confirm whether the gateway is consistent with the IP of NAS, if it is different, you need to change it to be consistent with the NAS.
3. Check the "Set as Default Gateway" button, and then click "Apply".
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
oldtrains

Post by oldtrains »

Here is what I did. It had DNS right. 8.8.8.8 The gateway was not the same I change it to 192.168.1.33 Then after reboot my NAS had a diff. IP address again. Trying to set a fixed IP address for the NAS.

Thank you for your help.

Oldtrains
American Flyer, to Lionel HO then AHM and Blue box. Now in N scale do to space. Computers started with Ti99A and the C-64, went to PC and now use a NAS! :D
oldtrains

Post by oldtrains »

The internet still says Disconnected. I had check the box "Set as Default Gateway" I hit apply and the check for the "Set as Default Gateway" is not there. What am I missing?

Oldtrains
oldtrains

Post by oldtrains »

I figured it out, my new router did not have a fixed IP address for the NAS. Did that and everything is good now.

Oldtrains

Return to “Network & Remote Access”