D5-300 Mac Os Not showing all drives

USB RAID storage for photographers, music producers, movie collectors
ArrowAhead

D5-300 Mac Os Not showing all drives

Post by ArrowAhead »

I just bought a D5-300 with the intentions of running 2 drives as raid and three other drives as individuals. So far this is not working as advertised... I have to pull out the raid drives in order for the other three bays to show up on my mac. Is anyone else having this problem?

I wanted to be able to drag data from the individual drives when completed with work and store on raid. As of now it looks like this is not possible...

Dissapointed
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: D5-300 Mac Os Not showing all drives

Post by TMSupport »

HI! When your DAS is equipped with five hard drives, do the hard drive lights all turn green? You can try to change the position of the card slot where the raid mode is located and the card slot where the single mode is located to see what the phenomenon is?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: D5-300 Mac Os Not showing all drives

Post by TMroy »

it is not very clear from your description.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)