[ Tailscale ] VPN to connect your team and devices easy  [SOLVED]

Discussion on apps, protocols, APIs, specifications, and more. You are welcome to join us as a TOS app developer!
User avatar
highgrade
Posts: 13
Joined: 19 Aug 2023, 19:50
Virgin Islands (USA)

Re: [ Tailscale ] VPN to connect your team and devices easy

Post by highgrade »

Could someone assist with the following error for tailscale


Error loading log file:
HTTP 500: Error reading file: open /usr/local/Tailscale/Tailscale_start.log: no such file or directory
User avatar
outkastm
Gold Member
Posts: 1469
Joined: 29 Dec 2020, 23:52

Re: [ Tailscale ] VPN to connect your team and devices easy

Post by outkastm »

Is this a new install and have you tried to reboot the NAS ? What is your TOS version ?
User avatar
highgrade
Posts: 13
Joined: 19 Aug 2023, 19:50
Virgin Islands (USA)

Re: [ Tailscale ] VPN to connect your team and devices easy

Post by highgrade »

I have uninstall reboot and reinstall T.O.S Version 7.0.1278 Model F4-423 I have attached an screenshot
Image
User avatar
letaz
Posts: 1
Joined: 09 Oct 2026, 11:23
Australia

Re: [ Tailscale ] VPN to connect your team and devices easy

Post by letaz »

highgrade wrote: ↑29 Sep 2026, 19:07 Could someone assist with the following error for tailscale


Error loading log file:
HTTP 500: Error reading file: open /usr/local/Tailscale/Tailscale_start.log: no such file or directory
I'm also encountering this same issue. I'm on TOS 7.0.1278 and am trying to use the "Tailscale TOS7 1.00.002 x86_64.deb" on my F6-424 Max. Initially I thought it was an issue with installation location (I usually install apps on Volume3) but after trying it on Volume1 I got the exact same error.

Have also tried rebooting but no change.
Post Reply

Return to “Developer Discussion Room”