F2-220 - TOS 5.0 - Buggy App Center missing Docker

The discussion here is limited to topics related to the system update itself. Please post the functional issues after the system update to the corresponding other forums.
bradleythomsen

F2-220 - TOS 5.0 - Buggy App Center missing Docker

Post by bradleythomsen »

So I'm running into a couple issues since updating to TOS 5.0. Plex doesn't work. It won't allow me to enable the app. On previous TOS versions I had the same issue and decided to just run it in docker. To my shock I updated and the App Center doesn't have docker as a listed app. Truthfully half the time the app center doesn't even load any apps. What is going on here?? Without these two apps my NAS is basically useless to me. How can I get this fixed?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: F2-220 - TOS 5.0 - Buggy App Center missing Docker

Post by TMSupport »

Please refer to the article for troubleshooting.
If plex cannot be enabled, you can try to delete or rename the Plex shared folder and then reinstall plex.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
bradleythomsen

Post by bradleythomsen »

I went through the troubleshooting steps with no luck....
bradleythomsen

Post by bradleythomsen »

I'm more concerned as to what happened to my ability to install docker and how to get that back in the app center. Any advice there?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Please try to clear the browser cache, and then switch the system language to another language, such as English.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “System Update”