big CPU overload since Tos 5.1.24 update

The discussion here is limited to topics related to the system update itself. Please post the functional issues after the system update to the corresponding other forums.
slayer

big CPU overload since Tos 5.1.24 update

Post by slayer »

Hi, since the last update, there is a serious CPU overconsumption problem, my NAS is at rest, nothing is running on it and despite everything, I am at more than 89% CPU load!!!

TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: big CPU overload since Tos 5.1.24 update

Post by TMSupport »

Please go to Control Panel > Processes to check which process is taking high cpu usage.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
slayer

Post by slayer »

I don't see anything justifying this CPU overload.

slayer

Post by slayer »

TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

"ec_stat" is the process to get HDD temperature, cpu temperature, device temperature and fan speed. Runs when you enter the overview module.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
slayer

Post by slayer »

ok , but that does not justify why my cpu is in charge at 80% the rest of the time when I do not ask anything from my nas
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

From the first screenshot you posted, before entering the overview, only "cloud-server" takes up 17% of the CPU when viewing, and other processes are normal. At this point the cpu usage should not be overloaded.
Without entering the overview module, you can click the "System Info" button in the upper right corner of the desktop to view the CPU usage.
slayer

Post by slayer »