Error update to 4.2.x

The discussion here is limited to topics related to the system update itself. Please post the functional issues after the system update to the corresponding other forums.
metola

Error update to 4.2.x

Post by metola »

Hi,
My version was 4.1.x and I click to update to 4.2.x.
The tnas reset and work again, the folders work well but the web page no.

If I access to http://192.168.1.40:8181/
1.jpg
I get first error in console, but no problem.
If Put user and password:
2.jpg
I get error in js file:
GET http://192.168.1.40:8181/js/lib/wasm_ex ... 1.0_4.2.41 net::ERR_ABORTED 404 (Not Found)
index.php:244 Uncaught ReferenceError: Go is not defined at index.php:244:16

This js file no exist and the routes are strange:
3.png
I use diferents browser : chrome,firefox,opera and happen the same. :?

Can I do anything? or need reset software with this:
viewtopic.php?t=423
TMRyan
TerraMaster Team

Re: Error update to 4.2.x

Post by TMRyan »

It seems that there is a problem with your TOS update. You need to reinstall it.
If it gets stuck during online installation, you can install the old version before updating: viewtopic.php?f=76&t=921
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement)
d3x0r

Post by d3x0r »

I recently just did an upgrade too. am also missing wasm_exec.js. Would be nice if there were just a patch to handle this... the NAS didn't come back for a few reboots... but now that I login with ssh, I see there yes, there is no such file.
Maybe I skipped too many patch versions.
d3x0r

Post by d3x0r »

I should add - without the web page loading, how do I install a new system to start again? If I could get that file, I could probably copy it in-place; but I assume once that loads, that there will be other files that will also be required? Would be nice if I just had an image of a working system that I could copy bits from; but I have no idea what a

Code: Select all

.ins
file is.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

How to reinstall the TOS?
Select the installation package according to the initboot version.
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=921
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
d3x0r

Post by d3x0r »

https://support.terra-master.com/downlo ... uct=F4-210 I can get TNAS-PC - is that TOS desktop? I see nothing there that looks like what you r first link shows. That looks like what the webpage looks like (when it used to work) but again I can't get to that.

The second link gives links to the images which are also available on the download page - I Did have a older version of TNAS-PC installed, but after installing the 5 version it shows the drive, and the various options open the webpage interface. (which again, is currently broken)