F-220 taking for ever to shutdown

The discussion here is limited to topics related to the system update itself. Please post the functional issues after the system update to the corresponding other forums.
Spider

F-220 taking for ever to shutdown

Post by Spider »

I sent a request to shutdown and this is what I have.

System operation is sluggish! Please go to the Resource Monitor panel to check whether any processes are running abnormally.
------------------------------------------------------------
Device name:
Model: F4-220
TOS version: TOS_X642.0_5.0.163
I have been working on this device for about 4 months now after upgrading to 5.0.
I get the above notification more than 20 times a day when this is up. I never had this issue when I was on the 4.0 version.
Any help would be great, because I have not been able to use my device since the upgrade.
Attachments
F4-220-.png
F4-220-.png (9.51 KiB) Viewed 994 times
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: F-220 taking for ever to shutdown

Post by TMSupport »

1. If you send a shutdown request, you need to refresh the browser page after about two minutes, this pop-up window will disappear.
2. You need to check which process has the highest usage in the Control Panel-Processes.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}Spider
The message said: System operation is sluggish! Please go to the Resource Monitor panel to check whether any processes are running abnormally. ------------------------------------------------------------ Did you do that? why not?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

TerraMaster engineers worked a lot in TOS 5 to allow you better perceive the latest status of your TNAS device. In TOS 4, you never know such detailed information, but that does not mean nothing happens. If you want to stay away from being disturbed, you can just simply disable part of the notification.

To disable part of the notification:
For Desktop notification
Go to "Notification > settings", only check the part you like;

For email notification
Go to "Control panel > general settings > notification", only check the part you like;
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)