Another Media server oddity!

The discussion here is limited to topics related to the system update itself. Please post the functional issues after the system update to the corresponding other forums.
Tricky
Great Britain

Another Media server oddity!

Post by Tricky »

Another thing that's been bugging me since the 29/31 update, I get this (when it works) on one of my smart TVs and the other says no content.

TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: Another Media server oddity!

Post by TMzethar »

Weird situation, what version of TOS and DLNA server app are you using? Does this issue also occur on other devices?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Tricky
Great Britain

Post by Tricky »

TOS 34 and current media server apps, one TV sees hundreds of either empty folders or recycle along with duplicates of films and music, the other TV just doesn't see any content, tried a reset on both TVs but makes no difference.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Is your media index successfully rebuilt after update?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Tricky
Great Britain

Post by Tricky »

Yes! Rebuilt and rebuilt again, seems to have no effect on this phenomena.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Tricky wrote: 31 May 2023, 15:56 Yes! Rebuilt and rebuilt again, seems to have no effect on this phenomena.
How is this issue going? it still persist?
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Tricky
Great Britain

Post by Tricky »

Yes to a degree, I have now restarted with a fresh installation of 41 and using TRAID and all works OK but still getting duplicates of five for each movie or album strange!