creating camera doesn't work

A CCTV monitoring and recording application
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: creating camera doesn't work

Post by TMSupport »

[at=freddye83 post_id=25295 time=1678787133 user_id=6610][/at]

Please confirm that the username and password you fill in are the monitored username and password.
Before adding a camera, open the developer tools.
If an error is reported when testing the connection, click the TestLink interface and take a screenshot.
If an error is reported when creating a camera, click the CameraCreated interface and take a screenshot.

To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
freddye83

Post by freddye83 »

It's ok, i have add my first camera.
The port is not 80 like it's detected but 8899.

ONVIF discovery can determine port. Please report it on the detection lan camera.

The first one i add it (with port 8899), on developper tools i can see camera is busy, but the message on Surveillance manager said "Impossible de se connecter à la caméra", the same as the port is 80 (wrong port). Please update your error message.

Thank's
freddye83

Post by freddye83 »

Another problem :

When i add camera, previw is ok, but i can see direct and record (on Firefox) :

On Chrome only record can be viewing
TMnorah
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMnorah »

{L_BUTTON_AT}freddye83

1. Tips: When the "camera is busy", it is because some cameras may become unstable after a long time of streaming, you can restart the camera. At the same time, please check your camera specifications to ensure that the upper limit of the number of network camera connections and the total FPS limit are not exceeded, and you can reduce the number of camera connections.

2. If your NAS and camera are connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi, please try to switch to a wired connection to enhance the connection or ensure that the Wi-Fi signal is strong enough.

3. When the camera is just created, the live view is still loading the video stream, and it will take some time for the video stream to be transmitted. If this continues, you can reduce the resolution and frame rate to ensure that the video stream can be transmitted stably.

4. Firefox needs to call the built-in decoder of the system. It may be that the currently installed system has removed this part of the function. You can install the decoder yourself to solve it.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
davirap

Post by davirap »

I Have 1 NVR and 1 Pc Windows with Ispy and i found all cameras and connect correctly.
All cameras work fine with NVR and PC but your Software not connect any camera.

My cameras are various homemade, Supereye, Wivacam, Ezviz, and old china camera but with your software any cameras not working.
You have a serius solution? i wait 2 years but not working now.

My cameras have ONVIF Protocol.
Attached screen.
Attachments
Camera_notwork.jpg
Camera_detected.jpg
NVR.jpg
NVR.jpg (13.44 KiB) Viewed 1648 times
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

{L_BUTTON_AT}davirap
Even if some cameras support ONVIF, they can only be used on their own system due to their built-in system, and some cameras may also have a limitation on the number of connections. You can try to disconnect other system platforms and then try to use TOS to connect.
Also, you can check the error message of F12 like the user above and take the screenshots for our analysis.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
davirap

Post by davirap »

I Take a New camera and connect to LAN.
I Try to configure new camera without any NVR ONVIF connection but i recevie this error: "Camera Busy".

Camera is not Busy and if i try to configure in my NVR working fine.
I try to connect to NVR and ISpy without problem but Surveillance Manager not working.
Attach Debug Screen.

Camera is Supereye and NVR is Dahua togheter working fine but TNAS not connect although i connect only to NAS.
Attachments
New_Camera_Busy.jpg
TMwuu
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMwuu »

{L_BUTTON_AT}davirap

Please upgrade the latest version of the TOS system to 5.1.29, uninstall the application in the Application Center, select "Delete all configuration files of this application at the same time", and then reinstall the application. Try connecting the camera again.
davirap

Post by davirap »

{L_BUTTON_AT}TMwuu

With update i lost my configuration?
Can i save my config and import after update?
See now 5.1 version is beta test are correctly?
davirap

Post by davirap »

{L_BUTTON_AT}TMwuu

Not Workinkg again.
some error, you can try to improve a rtsp protocol, with "personal" brand mode.
i don't know how you manage a codec video performance because cpu stress is elevated with 3rd parts.

I used ispy with docker but with 5fps for 6 cameras with low quality cpu performance are very low, 80% - 90% every time.