creating camera doesn't work

A CCTV monitoring and recording application
davirap

Re: creating camera doesn't work

Post by davirap »

you have not idea?
why you do not insert RTSP string for universal camera?
ONVIF not working or are not compatible with cameras.
You can't develop for your favourite camera alone.
TOS5 is advertised with this software but not work, is not correctly by you.
davirap

Post by davirap »

No reply after 1 month.
You updated Surveillance Manager but not working again. i've 9 cameras of various brand but not working one.
I buy this nas for use Surveillance Manager and because you sponsorized this on your site.
Good assistance and good work, my compliments!.

@TMwuu
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Only pick the recommended cameras from the verified models.
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=4685&p=27037&hilit=camera#p27037

and update your TOS 5.1.37 and Surveillance Manager 0.1.24 to the latest version.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Jhac

Post by Jhac »

ONVIF is a standard protocol. The fact various cameras don't work makes it pretty obvious you didn't follow the documentation when implementing it.

If you aren't going to do things right might as well not do them. This is mediocre work, you should be ashamed.
gosavip

Post by gosavip »

For what its worth - I have a dozen Amcrest cameras. All have ONVIF. The older ones (IP2M-841B, IP3M-954E) could be created without any issues. The newer ones ( IP5M-B1276EB-AI, IP8M-2779E-AI) failed consistently with "Camera Busy" error. To get around this problem I simply disabled ONVIF on the new cameras, added them to Surveillane Manager, and re-enabled ONVIF. All cameras work.
I have a different problem where Motion Detection does not work. :(
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

{L_BUTTON_AT}gosavip
This is highly likely. Perhaps the failure to add a camera may be due to camera encoding issues. We recommend using the recommended camera model. Regarding motion detection issues, we will reply to you in the theme post you created.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “Surveillance Manager”