Cannot get Motion Detection events to record on NAS.

A CCTV monitoring and recording application
kraich

Cannot get Motion Detection events to record on NAS.

Post by kraich »

I have an F4-220 running TOS 5 ver:157.

I'm trying to use a Reolink E1 Pro camera using ONVIF with Surveillance Manager. I want to use activity detection (which works fine with the camera from the phone app). However, I cannot get Surveillance Manager to record activity detected events. When I selecte "Camera" and "Edit Camera", I can selecte Action->Detection source->Camera and click "Apply"...but the setting does not stick. When I try later to look at the camera's detection source, it has returned to the "Disable" setting. I see the same thing when attempting to set the schedule to "Auto detect"...it reverts back to "Continuous".

How can I configure the camera under Surveillance Manager to make the Activity Detection stick?

It can record continuous video from the camera and saves it in files containing 30-minutes at a time, but that wastes a lot of disk space.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: Cannot get Motion Detection events to record on NAS.

Post by TMroy »

Thank you for your report, we will verify the issue.
By the way, as the app is still in the beta stage, there are somewhere needs to be optimized, at the same time, we will certify the cameras which compatible with the TNAS, please wait for our updates.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
unixtall

Re: Cannot get Motion Detection events to record on NAS.

Post by unixtall »

Me neither with tapo c200