TerraSync Windows Client

A private cloud drive sync application within TNAS, computers and mobile devices
epsilonion

Re: TerraSync Windows Client

Post by epsilonion »

Same question as above, any news on the release date of the terrasync windows client?
powerQ

Post by powerQ »

I guess we will not have an answer from TM in recent months.
F4-221 TOS 5.1.34 (SAMSUNG 250 SSD x1, WD Red 8TB x 1, Single drive)
F2-423 TOS 5.1.34 RAID1(12TB IronWolf x 2)
Jesuralem

Post by Jesuralem »

3 months later still no news ? this app is basically useless without a windows client...
epsilonion

Post by epsilonion »

I wish they would let us know what they are working on.
Jesuralem

Post by Jesuralem »

Still no news about the windows client ! this is seriously missing guys, or at least provide an up to date version of owncloud...
mmick

Post by mmick »

I read about terrasync more than 1 year ago, I'm trying to use it but... I absolutely can't find any app!!!

Where are the desktop and mobile apps?! They were in development long time ago (as well as the updated virtualbox) and since then.... nothing.

Is terramaster company / engineers somehow in trouble? A full year since "already in development" seems a very long time for a couple of apps...

I have to mention that my NAS works very well and I'm happy with the FW updates, nevertheless those kinds of apps (virtualbox, terrasync, etc) make the difference and I'm getting impatient as we're promised an experience and we don't have it... Sadly
epsilonion

Post by epsilonion »

Any updates on this?

I love my little terra master NAS, the only thing that lets it down is the apps available for it.

It makes me wonder how many software developers are working on the apps for it? The speed that the apps are getting developed is almost a crawl speed
titan5

Post by titan5 »

TMroy wrote: 05 Sep 2022, 10:38 It is coming soon.
Hello TMroy, here is an example of no application development, remember how on September 2nd 2022 (over a year ago), when asked about the TerraSync client for windows, you answered "Coming Soon". What is your definition of soon? I still can't find it or one for Android.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

titan5 wrote: 26 Sep 2023, 13:22
TMroy wrote: 05 Sep 2022, 10:38 It is coming soon.
Hello TMroy, here is an example of no application development, remember how on September 2nd 2022 (over a year ago), when asked about the TerraSync client for windows, you answered "Coming Soon". What is your definition of soon? I still can't find it or one for Android.
The TerraSync client for windows does delay quite a long time from our schedule, we are sorry about that. But what does this have to do with the advertised function? TerraSync for windows is not a promised feature when you purchase TNAS, nor is it part of the service you purchased.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
ElPabloMaximo

Post by ElPabloMaximo »

Does TerraSync have any clients available?
T12-450
TRAID Pool 1 - 4x4TB HDD
TRAID Pool 2 - 4x6TB HDD + 4x8TB HDD
TRAID Pool 3 - 2x2TB NVME

https://www.linkedin.com/in/paul-tippit-56496b17/