Incorrect dimensions ?

Topics about hardware platform, power, memory, UPS, network adapter
Spesh

Incorrect dimensions ?

Post by Spesh »

Hi.

I have been looking at the F2-210 and F5-422 and it appears your product pages have the incorrect dimensions listed?

For the F2-210 it has : Size (H*W*D) 227 x 119 x 133 mm and many other models also showing as 227mm in height. I believe you have the H and D the wrong way around on your product pages for all the new F series with the same form form factor. I believe all new F series are 133mm in height and not 227mm . It was only when I saw a video of the F5 / F2 up against a synology that I own that I noticed the F being smaller despite your documented specifications showing it being taller that DS unit it was being compared to. Having physically measured the F2 I can confirm it is 133mm in height so assume all the other F series saying they are 227mm are also incorrect.
Just thought I would point this out as it may influence others when making a purchase.

Thanks.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: Incorrect dimensions ?

Post by TMroy »

Really appreciate your reporting of this issue. We will check it and correct them soon.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)