F4-210 Raid Question

RAID, Volume, storage pool, hard drive, USB, SSD cache and iSCSI LUN
Hardfecx

F4-210 Raid Question

Post by Hardfecx »

Hi Team,

i bought an F4-210 and Installed 2x2TB and 2x750GB.
The first raid1 of the 2 TB worked but on Windows Systems I cannot see the second raid1 created.
Is that normal that only one Raid can be created? Because on the Interface of the F4-210 i saw the second Raid that it exists.
Even when I configure the two 750GB HDD as JBOD, I cant see them in Windows...

Thank's for your help,

Hardfecx
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: F4-210 Raid Question

Post by TMSupport »

Hi, it's allowed to have two kinds of RAID. Did you create volume and shared folder on the second RAID? As you know, the TNAS is showing as shared folders.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Hardfecx

Post by Hardfecx »

Hi,

no I created only 2 Raid1 but didn't see the second Rain1. I will try to follow your Instruction and create Folders on the second one.
Hardfecx

Post by Hardfecx »

But when I open the File Manager in the TerraMaster Software, it only charges and charges…. but Shows me Nothing, even after 15 minutes of waiting… (see my attachment)… I did the newest Firmware on the TerraMaster
Attachments
terra.jpg
Hardfecx

Post by Hardfecx »

Even when I go in the Control Panel - Shared Folders - and click on "Create", Nothing happen...
I think there is a bug in the last Firmware...
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

As you are using a un compatible web browser, the page is not loaded properly. Please change a browser and try again.
We recommend Google Chrome, Safari and Firefox recent version.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Hardfecx

Post by Hardfecx »

TMroy,

that was it, now i use Chome and everything works fine. Thank you so much for that help!!!