I think Something bad happen to my F5-221

Topics about hardware platform, power, memory, UPS, network adapter
davidhennes

I think Something bad happen to my F5-221

Post by davidhennes »

Let me say I love this thing. It has been a work server I love. Today it just stop connect from my pc. Ok simple power down and up it show up ok then locked up after a few mins. I thought maybe a back up program was killing it as the new backup program is a memory hog. I thought I just clear the os and start over. As I learned from installing a new usb drive in it a few months ago. I shut it down. pulled the drives. Booted it up. Found it on my TNAS program. Inserted the drives back in and started the os install for 5.0. It found all the drives. Started the install and got to 100%. Started the count down to log in but never got there. It just gives me the gray screen. but never starts the next step to set up a user. I have started over 3 times now. All the same.I have added some screen shots from before I installed os 5. so you can see the make. and the gray screen I get. I also try to add a screen to the HDMI port to see if I get info. I will place them too.
Screen Shot 2023-02-15 at 7.03.18 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-08-30 122305.png
davidhennes

Re: I think Something bad happen to my F5-221

Post by davidhennes »

Some of the shots from the HDMI port is it helps
2.jpg
1.jpg
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: I think Something bad happen to my F5-221

Post by TMSupport »

You need to update to TOS 4.2.40 before installing TOS 5.0.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)