F4-220 Replacement Fans

Topics about hardware platform, power, memory, UPS, network adapter
rgblack316

F4-220 Replacement Fans

Post by rgblack316 »

Both of the fans in my F4-220 are failing and need to be replaced. They use a different connector than a standard computer fan. Where can some replacements for these be found? Is the pin-out the same as a standard PC fan so one of the proprietary connectors can be soldered onto a standard fan to be used?
TMwuu
TerraMaster Team

Re: F4-220 Replacement Fans

Post by TMwuu »

rgblack316 wrote: 24 Dec 2022, 21:48 Both of the fans in my F4-220 are failing and need to be replaced. They use a different connector than a standard computer fan. Where can some replacements for these be found? Is the pin-out the same as a standard PC fan so one of the proprietary connectors can be soldered onto a standard fan to be used?
Our fan specification is 80×80×25, pwm. You can purchase fans with the same specifications yourself.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
rgblack316

Re: F4-220 Replacement Fans

Post by rgblack316 »

I did purchase fans that meet that specification. The header on the system board is NOT a standard 4 PIN PWM connector.