F4-210 Lost Conection to HDD

Topics about hardware platform, power, memory, UPS, network adapter
eroldon

F4-210 Lost Conection to HDD

Post by eroldon »

Hello,

I have a problem whith my NAS. I constantly loosing Connaction to the first HDD, this Problem happens somtimes every day and sometimes everything works fine for weeks. After a reboot the Problem is gone and the NAS works fine again, and i notice that the problem happens mostly on nightime which is anoying because the beeping sound.

Im happy for any suggestions. when there is no solution maybe there is a way to disable the beeping sound permanently, i got a email report of the problem anyway.

THX
TMRyan
TerraMaster Team

Re: F4-210 Lost Conection to HDD

Post by TMRyan »

Hi,
Do you mean that TOS cannot be logged in during use or will it automatically shut down?
If the device automatically shuts down, please check whether the scheduled power on/off plan is created in the hardware and power supply of the TOS control panel, and whether the automatic power-on is turned on.
Which version of TOS are you using?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement)
TMRyan
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMRyan »

You can try to change the disk space for use. If the problem still occurs, you need to check your hard disk:
viewtopic.php?f=75&t=1125
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement)
eroldon

Post by eroldon »

Hello,

Thanks for the answer. I dont Lost conection to the System, i can log in and nothing Reboots, it is only the first hard drive in the raid. The System is beeping and shows that HDD one is missing, but when i reboot the HDD it is fine. When i check the Raid there is no problem found.

Im on TOS Version 4.2.15-2107141517