Automatic Wake-up F2-422

Topics about hardware platform, power, memory, UPS, network adapter
dranivil

Automatic Wake-up F2-422

Post by dranivil »

Hello
I am having the same problem with my NAS F2-422. As they say here (viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1334) and here (viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2449), my NAS wakes up every day at 00:00. I am using BIOS MAPL0303V17. I am sure it is a BIOS problem. I need a BIOS update to fix the problem.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Automatic Wake-up F2-422

Post by TMSupport »

Hi!
Please email to our tech team and ask for the bios.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

One thing needs to be clear. The bios just work fine with TOS, the bios has been customized specially for TerraMaster OS, it may not support third-party OS. If you are running a third-party OS on your TNAS, and you are sure and you know what you need to do, then you can write an email to our tech team and ask for the special version of bios. AND you will do this at all your own risk.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
dranivil

Post by dranivil »

I have already received the email with the BIOS, but that BIOS does not correspond to my F2-422 model, it is for the F5-221 model. Also, I need the option to use third-party operating systems, so the "CSM configuration" option needs to be enabled in the BIOS.
dranivil

Post by dranivil »

I have tried the new BIOS and I can say that it fixes the auto power failure. However, I have had problems with the installation process. I was getting an error that a file was missing when it actually existed. The solution has been to install the new BIOS using other software.