N791-D2 won't stay on for more than 10 minutes or powers up as soon as you plug it in.

Topics about hardware platform, power, memory, UPS, network adapter
hemifan1

N791-D2 won't stay on for more than 10 minutes or powers up as soon as you plug it in.

Post by hemifan1 »

Hi. I have an N791-D2 2-bay raid enclosure that will either not stay on for more than 10 minutes or powers on by itself as soon as you plug the power cord in.... or when it goes off the unit suddenly will power back on after a minute or so of powering off. Likely a bad power receptacle. I've tried two known good working UPS units and same issue. Do I have to buy a new unit or can I send the current unit in for repair?
hemifan1

Re: N791-D2 won't stay on for more than 10 minutes or powers up as soon as you plug it in.

Post by hemifan1 »

Sorry, it's a D2-310 model. Not sure why I was looking in thee wrong spot.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: N791-D2 won't stay on for more than 10 minutes or powers up as soon as you plug it in.

Post by TMSupport »

Hi,
1. Please provide the SN code of the product.
2. Is the product used on Windows or Mac?
3. Please verify whether you are using the original power adapter and USB cable.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
hemifan1

Post by hemifan1 »

1. Serial # is 190700451.
2. Product is used on a Windows 10 PC.
3. Yes I am using the original power cord and USB cable that came with it.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Please email to support(at)terra-master.com to get more help, remember to replace (at) with @.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)