F2-210 HIGH CPU USAGE WITH FILE MANAGER

Topics about hardware platform, power, memory, UPS, network adapter
avitabileproduction

F2-210 HIGH CPU USAGE WITH FILE MANAGER

Post by avitabileproduction »

hello guys, i have few question.

I recently bought the f2-210, I was able to configure everything and also the ddns, the synchronization was successful and all the data was correctly passed on the nas

the problem is that every time I open the file manager the cpu goes up to 100% under a process called php fpm

it is probably due to the fact that the nas has to index all the files that I passed from the mapped folder on windows

but still I wanted to understand if it was normal or not

thank you very much

p.s trasnfer speed in local and across the internet is good, this happen only with file manager app in the tos, i'm confused
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Re: F2-210 HIGH CPU USAGE WITH FILE MANAGER

Post by TMS »

Hi, what is the TOS version? Is the CPU 100% all the time or suddenly 100% then dropped, can you add an attachment to see the process ?
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @
avitabileproduction

Post by avitabileproduction »

everything is okay, it was just the nas that created the thumbnails of the photos, maybe i have to find the way to disable this

another question: is normal that the transfer speed using file manager via web interface is limited to 40 mb/s while with mapped drive is 100 mb/s?

i did a test downloading and uploading big file and i discovered that the transfer speed seems to be close to my internet speed if use web interface

while if i use mapped drive is all okay
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMS »

avitabileproduction wrote: 19 Jun 2021, 22:05 another question: is normal that the transfer speed using file manager via web interface is limited to 40 mb/s while with mapped drive is 100 mb/s?
The file management upload and download go through the http protocol.
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @