Beep 3 times and shuts down

Topics about hardware platform, power, memory, UPS, network adapter
rocket1970

Beep 3 times and shuts down

Post by rocket1970 »

Hello all -
I've had my TerraMaster F2-221 for about 3 months. All of a sudden, my NAS will not stay powered on. You turn on the power, it gets to a good state with green lights. I can log into the NAS but after about 4 minutes, it will beep 3 times, then beep another 3 times, then power off. When it is on and I look at the status through the TNAS PC app, it seems like everything is fine. No indication of bad hard drive, memory, hacking, or anything. Has anyone else experienced this? Please help

David
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Beep 3 times and shuts down

Post by TMSupport »

Please take a small video to show us this shut down issue.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
rocket1970

Post by rocket1970 »

What format can I attach to this post and how large of a file? I have an AVI file that's 39meg....should I put it in a different format?
rocket1970

Post by rocket1970 »

I cut a lot of the video and got it down to 3meg and still I get message stating file is too large.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

You can upload the file to Google Drive or DropBox, and share with us the link to watch it.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
rocket1970

Post by rocket1970 »

Ok, that's great. Here is the link to my video

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19qMwBl ... sp=sharing
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

You can send your Amazon order number to suppor(at)terra-master.com and ask for the replacement.

Return to “Hardware, Power and Accessories”