Terramaster F8-422 power issues

Topics about hardware platform, power, memory, UPS, network adapter
Kriv

Terramaster F8-422 power issues

Post by Kriv »

Need assistance, however whenever I have tried to email or use chat I am not getting any support.

I've owned this NAS for a little over 3 weeks and keep running into challenges. I'm almost at the point where I am regretting my purchase.

I have had random power offs of the device, nothing stated in the logs, nor any messages upon reboot advising of abnormal behaviour. I managed to capture a log via the TOS console. The latest power off occurred over an hour ago and now my device is dead. Not powering on at all.

Is there anyone that can help me???

Thanks in advance!
JayBlingham

Re: Terramaster F8-422 power issues

Post by JayBlingham »

Hi Kriv,

I can't help with your specific issue (definitely sounds like a hardware issue) but I know that the TM folks that monitor the forum are usually very responsive (although typically in my evening/night hours - I'm in Eastern time zone) and I have heard nothing but great things about the support people get by emailing support(at)terra-master.com (replace at with @). Is that where you sent your support request?

Best of luck!
Jay
---------------------------------------
F5-221, 5.0.171-00221
---------------------------------------
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Terramaster F8-422 power issues

Post by TMSupport »

We have received your email, while we never received other emails before this.
Please offer a small video to show us the issue that the device could not be powered on at all, and we will arrange a new replacement for you.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)