Its not working for me.

TerraMaster smart photo management tool
epsilonion

Its not working for me.

Post by epsilonion »

I have uploaded a lot and I mean a lot of photos not using the terra photo app but via smb to a photos directory and set that directory up to index photos and videos.

When I go to Terra Photos after it has indexed and click on people its is just blank no images shown, pets is blank but places put the photos a good 45 miles away from where they where taken..

Do I have to delete them and upload them in the terra photos app to get the AI working? surly it would do it whilst indexing and compare file names etc for new added photos for the AI?
scout71
Italy

Re: Its not working for me.

Post by scout71 »

After the last update, he also no longer sees any face to me. Previously he had all indexed them and I was also trying to correct all the errors. Now he sees nothing more. I also tried to redo the process from the beginning.
epsilonion

Post by epsilonion »

It would be great to get an official responce to this, I have terrabites of photos that the ai does not seem to process.
TMtina
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMtina »

Hello, you can try to rebuild the index, confirm that the correct index directory is added, and enter the settings of Terra Photos to check whether "Enable AI image recognition" is turned on.
MyTerraCAF

Post by MyTerraCAF »

Mine does not seem to be working also

On the app it says its working. But I do not see much activity on the processes running. Just 0-56 % seems low.

Can I have some support on this ?
Attachments
two.jpg
two.jpg (11.78 KiB) Viewed 879 times
One.jpg
One.jpg (13.55 KiB) Viewed 879 times
IM35461

Post by IM35461 »

In 2024 with version 2.0.13 I am also not getting not a single GPS EXIF location match.

Does it work for anyone?
epsilonion

Post by epsilonion »

IM35461 wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 05:50 In 2024 with version 2.0.13 I am also not getting not a single GPS EXIF location match.

Does it work for anyone?
Its been like this since I bought my NAS.
TMpraj
China

Post by TMpraj »

epsilonion wrote: Yesterday, 18:12
Hello, may I know which version of tos you have installed? What version of the app is available? Which module function is unavailable?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)