Surveillance Manager

More about TOS 5 new features and improvements. Note: this forum is not for bug report! If you want to report bug, please go to the correct forum.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Surveillance Manager

Post by TMroy »

Surveillance Manager is a video surveillance management tool. Through Surveillance Manager, you can build a video surveillance system with multiple IP cameras and TNAS, connect your cameras through ONVIF protocol, manage cameras, view real-time recordings, view historical recordings, and store the recordings of network cameras directly in TNAS to specify storage location.

Simple to Use
Surveillance Manager uses web browsers for configuration and management. The recording device does not need to be connected to a monitor, and any computer in the network can log in to the system to view the recording.

Good Compatibility
The surveillance Manager adopts the general ONVIF protocol and can adapt to most general-purpose cameras. It supports the automatic camera search, which simplifies the connection configuration of the cameras.

Suitable for Medium-sized Users
The surveillance Manager can connect dozens of cameras at the same time and support multi-channel recording. Suitable for families and small and medium-sized business users.

Multi-channel Real-time Monitoring
The surveillance Manager supports multi-channel real-time monitoring. The screen display layout of monitoring can be customized, and the screens can be switched with one click.

Timeline Rollback
Roll back the recorded video by dragging the timeline or customizing the time period, making it easier to view historical events.

Recording Schedule
The surveillance Manager supports custom recording schedules and activity-triggered recordings to increase storage space utilization.

Form Recording Storage
The recorded video is classified and stored according to the camera and time, which is convenient for quick query and download.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Tomato112233

Re: Surveillance Manager

Post by Tomato112233 »

I'm trying to add my annke c800 onvif cameras. They are r confused I can go through the whole setup but when I get to the create button pressing does nothing. Please help
kraich

Post by kraich »

I'm trying to use a Reolink E1 Pro camera using ONVIF with Surveillance Manager. I want to use activity detection (which works fine with the camera from the phone app). However, I cannot get Surveillance Manager to record activity detected events. When I selecte "Camera" and "Edit Camera", I can selecte Action->Detection source->Camera and click "Apply"...but the setting does not stick. When I try later to look at the camera's detection source, it has returned to the "Disable" setting. I see the same thing when attempting to set the schedule to "Auto detect"...it reverts back to "Continuous".

How can I configure the camera under Surveillance Manager to make the Activity Detection stick?

It can record continuous video from the camera and saves it in files containing 30-minutes at a time, but that wastes a lot of disk space.
Nastafeet

Post by Nastafeet »

How can I configure the camera under Surveillance Manager to make the Activity Detection stick?
cbcmedia

Post by cbcmedia »

my cameras (zmodo) are onvif compatible, but they only have passwords (which are optional)...no username. The Surveillance Manager requires a username for each camera. How do I get around that?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

{L_BUTTON_AT}cbcmedia

You can consult the merchant who sells camera.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
autodeck

Post by autodeck »

I get 100% CPU usage after adding 3 cameras. About 30% CPU usage per camera. This makes my NAS unusable.

I am also unable to add a 4th camera. The add button is greyed out.

Please help. I'm considering returning my NAS because this is one of my main uses for it

My model is F4-423
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

{L_BUTTON_AT}autodeck

The limit on the number of cameras will be removed in the next version.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
autodeck

Post by autodeck »

{L_BUTTON_AT}TMSupport

And the CPU usage?? It's unusable...
titan5

Post by titan5 »

Before I install and try, has anyone managed to get app working with Nest or Google cams?