Surveillance Manager

More about TOS 5 new features and improvements. Note: this forum is not for bug report! If you want to report bug, please go to the correct forum.
florian

problem quality

Post by florian »

hello, sorry for my english, i'm french i have a terramaster f2-422, i installed surveillance manager. I added a camera without problem, but it does not want to put the folder in the desired location. In the image tab I can't change anything, everything is grayed out. I have an fps of 1 while my camera is in 4k with windows VMS software, no problem, good quality, so my problem does not come from my camera. someone already had the problem.
nb: I know that surveillance manager is in beta.[*]
Mbonadio

Re: Surveillance Manager

Post by Mbonadio »

I want to setup surveillance manager on a f4-424. Does it have a mobile camera access tool. I don’t see any documentation about this anywhere. Seems like all the other NAS devices have this. I don’t want to have to remote to my nas to see who’s snooping around!! Some of the other systems even have motion notifications.
TMgevin

Post by TMgevin »

{L_BUTTON_AT}florian
Hello, do you want to modify the folder where the video is stored? You can edit and modify the storage path of the video, please refer to the screenshot I provided.
企业微信截图_20240312094445.png
In addition, if the option in the image position is gray, it may be that the camera does not support modifying its settings through the application. You can access the IP address of the camera through the browser and set it in the camera management.
TMgevin

Post by TMgevin »

{L_BUTTON_AT}Mbonadio

Hello, currently we do not have a dedicated mobile Surveillance Manager. Regarding the system notification function of motion detection, we are planning and designing it.

Return to “Know More About TOS 5”