All New CloudSync

More about TOS 5 new features and improvements. Note: this forum is not for bug report! If you want to report bug, please go to the correct forum.
TWlhq
TerraMaster Team

Re: All New CloudSync

Post by TWlhq »

JTalbertPhoto wrote: 01 Jul 2022, 23:25 TMSupport wrote:
> It will be fixed soon.

What about the app? Is there going to be a separate app, or will this be integrated into the new cloud sync feature?

Thank you.
Backblaze will be integrated into the Cloudsync application, which is still under planning.
JTalbertPhoto

Post by JTalbertPhoto »

TWlhq wrote: 02 Jul 2022, 22:40 Backblaze will be integrated into the Cloudsync application, which is still under planning.
Thank you!
antislow

Post by antislow »

Just wanted to say that I too am looking forward to the back blaze support in the cloud sync app. Will it support their B2 product? Seems like it shouldn't be too hard since they are S3 api compatible and you support S3 already.
lakeki

Post by lakeki »

F4-423 TOS 5.1.67

I am having the same issue with no information showed in the Overview section of CloudSync, connected to my Google Drive account.

But I am also unable to see the task in the task viewer window. The only way I know that it exists or is running (I think) is that it occasionally shows that it's transferring data in the logs.

However, I'm only showing about .002 MB/s upstream on the Overview page, and indeed, it's only transferred about 20 MS office docs in a 24 hour period. But I have no way to get into the task to see if there is something throttling upload speed.
TMtina
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMtina »

{L_BUTTON_AT}lakeki
What version of CloudSync are you using? Have you turned on Bandwidth limit in the task settings? You can also check whether your network is normal. Then please export the task log and check whether there is any error message.
Abernathy

Post by Abernathy »

I am also having exactly the same issues as the post by " lakeki » 28 Nov 2023, 17:50"
I have just updated cloudsyc to version 3.0.16, todays update. The only noticeable improvements are that on the connections page it now shows an average upload/download, on the Connections page it now shows the amount of free space as per the update notes and on the Task page it shows the upload/download speed.
Testing with approx 20MB of 50 ish assorted PDFs, JPEGs and Excel files Google drive uploads occasionally at 250kb but mostly sits around 4kb and Dropbox occasionally hits just above 1MB but mostly around 700kb or substantialy less.
My bandwidth is set to 15MB and max max files transferred simultaneously is set to 10 (max), I only have a 145Mbit connection. Saving to the NAS or the cloud storage just by dragging files/saving files is as I would expect in MBs, it is only via Cloudsync that that it falls of a cliff. I spent a lot of time over the last few days trying lots of different settings.
jdalconchel

Post by jdalconchel »

Version 3.0.16. Extremely slow testing with Dropbox. 2.x was so quick.... F2-220. Where can I find 2.x apk to downgrade meanwhile you fix it? Thanks
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

{L_BUTTON_AT}Abernathy
It is normal for small files to read slowly. If you want to test the maximum speed, it is recommended to use large files
In addition, this is significantly different from the speed we measured, which may be related to the server's connection status and network environment
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)