TerraSync

More about TOS 5 new features and improvements. Note: this forum is not for bug report! If you want to report bug, please go to the correct forum.
tasete30

Re: TerraSync

Post by tasete30 »

What's wrong with terrasync windows cilent?

The past year you informed the release was scheduled to August 2022. Is there a problem or a possible date for the first release?

Thanks.
Jesuralem

Post by Jesuralem »

Clearly this app without the PC client is almost useless.

Do you have a timeline for availability ?
jgea

Post by jgea »

Is there a linux client of TerraSync?

I'm evaluating using it for some things, but we use Windows, Linux and Mac, and I would require the app to work in all systems, is it available for all of them?

Also a lot of time ago I asked about "offline files", so we can save space in the local computer, something like what is done by OneDrive or Dropbox, does Terrasync have such feature?

Thanks!
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

{L_BUTTON_AT}jgea
Windows, Linux, macOS versions of the TerraSync client are still in development and are expected to have similar sync functionality for what you call "offline files".
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
jgea

Post by jgea »

Ah, ok, so right now it only works from Tnas to Tnas, right?
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

{L_BUTTON_AT}jgea
Yes, you can currently use it between TNAS and TNAS.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
mmick

Post by mmick »

Hi, I read about terrasync more than 1 year ago, I'm trying to use it but... I absolutely can't find any app.

Where are the desktop and mobile apps? They were in development long time ago (as well as the updated virtualbox) and since then.... nothing.

Is terramaster company / engineers somehow in trouble? A full year since "already in development" seems a very long time for a couple of apps...

I have to mention that my NAS works very well and I'm happy with the FW updates, nevertheless those kinds of apps (virtualbox, terrasync, etc) make the difference and I'm getting impatient as we're promised an experience and we don't have it...
johndolan

Post by johndolan »

Still no clients? It is useless without a client. I have a 64 TB media server only but was hoping to have a place for my phone, laptop, and band files.
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

The clients on various platforms are still under development, please be patient and wait. The specific time has not been determined
titan5

Post by titan5 »

When will TerraSync for Windows be available? It was promised August 2022 then again in October 2022 and again in October 2023 that it would be available. I see you are now pushing the benefits of a yet to be available product with your marketing of TerraSync as a functioning cross platform application for personal cloud storage.

Do you have the apps for ios, android or Windows yet? If not when will they really be available?