TOS-Enterprise ?

The discussion here is limited to topics related to the system update itself. Please post the functional issues after the system update to the corresponding other forums.
gretor

TOS-Enterprise ?

Post by gretor »

Hello,

I have a question that has interested me for a long time. Unfortunately, I did not find anything really detailed on the website.

There is apparently the "normal" TOS - operating system and with the larger devices ( medium large Business) there is the TOS-Enterprise System.

Where is the difference between the TOS operating system standard and the large TOS-Enterprise system ?
Is there an overview in addition what the functions exactly differentiates ?

lg gretor

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
TNAS F2-221 - TOS 5
4 GB Ram
2x 4 TB WD Red - Raid 1
TMRyan
TerraMaster Team

Re: TOS-Enterprise ?

Post by TMRyan »

The difference is that the applications in the application center are different.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement)
gretor

Post by gretor »

Hello,

ah okay thanks. Since I'm thinking of getting an enterprise system, also because I'm doing the backup of the company on the side.

However, would be important for me to know. What are the apps that Enteprise offers more ? Somehow at least a listing or something like that would be good to make a decision what I really need.

greetings gretor
TNAS F2-221 - TOS 5
4 GB Ram
2x 4 TB WD Red - Raid 1
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

You can learn more details on TerraMaster official website.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}gretor

Well, instead of a system mainly for home, like WD or Buffalo NAS, many features in TOS are for business, many of our customers are business users. When you are asking an enterprise system, what features are you looking for?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
gretor

Post by gretor »

Hello,

Besides very large amounts of data to be backed up (including many small files), it is also important for me that several virtual machines must run simultaneously.
This requires a correspondingly large amount of RAM memory as well as sufficient CPU power.
The formation of a server cluster to cover failures is also in the planning.

gretor
TNAS F2-221 - TOS 5
4 GB Ram
2x 4 TB WD Red - Raid 1
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}gretor
The system covers all the features you need and as well installing a VirtualBox will realize the virtualization. What you need to do is to pick a model with larger memory and CPU power from product line for medium business.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)