Forum behaviour?

This forum serves as a free discussion zone, intended to facilitate community conversations on topics unrelated to TerraMaster products and services.
Tricky
Great Britain

Forum behaviour?

Post by Tricky »

Can i ask if this behavior is down to the way the forum is configured or down to the browser?
I cant create another post within 3 to 5 minutes of making the first?

TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Forum behaviour?

Post by TMSupport »

It's the way forum configured to avoid robot spam.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Tricky
Great Britain

Post by Tricky »

Thanks! :)
deejc

Post by deejc »

I’m seeing more spam lately is this due to the bots getting better ?
F2-220 WITH 2 x WD RED 2TB RUNNING 4.2.17
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Not sure about it. We already change the questions for new account sign in verification, but it seems no help a lot.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
nicolaz

Post by nicolaz »

I think you should set a time for newbies, for example, after registering an account, you will have to wait at least 24 hours to be able to post.
sianderson
Great Britain

Post by sianderson »

nicolaz wrote: 05 Mar 2022, 15:54 I think you should set a time for newbies, for example, after registering an account, you will have to wait at least 24 hours to be able to post.
i see where you are going with that however it would be very frustrating if someone bought a device, has an technical issue with it, and is unable to get the support they want until 24 hours after they register to post their issue
F2-210