TNAS for home

This forum serves as a free discussion zone, intended to facilitate community conversations on topics unrelated to TerraMaster products and services.
lincooln

TNAS for home

Post by lincooln »

I am completely disappointed with the purchase of the f2-223.
The software is clearly very raw, unfinished.
TOS 5 is not working properly.
1. The interface periodically slows down a lot. And this is when using the recommended hard drive.
2. Localization, at least in Russian, is very crooked.
3. SMB does not work without bonjour. Strange.
4. Mobile app 3 does not see TOS 5 at all outside of the home network.
5. The qbittorrent torrent client does not work. transmission does not process torrent files, only accepts magnet links.
6. There are no instructions on how to set up owncloud, next cloud. Without instructions, the application data could not be configured properly.
7. There is no normal application for collecting photos from the phone, flash drives, etc.
8. A very small community for consultations on solving the above problems.
If I needed a network drive only, then I would buy an f2-210. It costs twice as much.
But I wanted a NAS to store backups from all my devices. I wanted to allow you to view my photo database for my friends and family. Download torrents and watch them on TV and tablet.
In place of this, I received a network drive with a lot of unnecessary or broken programs.
Do I really want that much?

Очень надеюсь, что со временем всё наладится, во всяком случае базовые функции. Ребята я всё ещё в вас верю.
lincooln

Re: TNAS for home

Post by lincooln »

I want to apologize a little. I found the TOS5.1.13 update package on the forum
This package is in beta stage. solved most of my problems.
1. Remote access worked great!
2. transmission also worked!
3. The responsiveness of the system has grown!