Post gone walkabout

This forum serves as a free discussion zone, intended to facilitate community conversations on topics unrelated to TerraMaster products and services.
peterp1908

Post gone walkabout

Post by peterp1908 »

Hello Forum Admins,

I put a post up yesterday about a problem with using SSH to access my NAS. I realised shortly after posting that I was making a stupid mistake in my SSH command, and added a reply to my post noting that I had resolved my problem and that it was down to user error.

That said, I now can't find any trace of my post. It isn't even showing in my list of my own posts. Have you deleted it? I am not bothered if you have, but it would have been good if you would have advised me that you were doing do.

Regards,

Peter..
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: Post gone walkabout

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}peterp1908

Yes, your post has been deleted. You said you made a mistake, you had resolved the issue on your own. You like to delete the post. So your post has been deleted.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
peterp1908

Re: Post gone walkabout

Post by peterp1908 »

Thank you for the response.

Completely understand that the post was deleted, and yes that was what I would have done if I could have. However, a PM to advise that that was what you had done would have been good.

Regards,

Peter.