TNAS FAQ & User Guides forum thread

This forum serves as a free discussion zone, intended to facilitate community conversations on topics unrelated to TerraMaster products and services.
yerc1

TNAS FAQ & User Guides forum thread

Post by yerc1 »

Thank you for the work you put into coming up with the FAQ & User Guides.

I suggest the following:
1. If at all possible, pin this post so it remains at the top. Very important.
2. Organise related items together the way it is done in the "Report Issues & Share Experiences" thread i.e. come up with sub-groups for "Initialization", "TOS Application", etc...
3. Hire me as your Improvement Opportunity Champion :D
F2-221
is my first NAS, bought in October 2020
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: TNAS FAQ & User Guides forum thread

Post by TMroy »

yerc1 wrote: 13 Nov 2020, 03:00
Hi yerc1, thank you very much for your suggestion!
1. The post you mentioned has been set to the top in the forum;
2. At this moment, there are not so many threads in this forum, maybe later, we will take it into our consideration;
3. Well, we do not have plan to hire a champion like you at this moment, but please keep supporting us, You have a chance to get our surprise gifts!haha...
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
yerc1

Re: TNAS FAQ & User Guides forum thread

Post by yerc1 »

TMroy wrote: 13 Nov 2020, 22:33
yerc1 wrote: 13 Nov 2020, 03:00
Hi yerc1, thank you very much for your suggestion!
1. The post you mentioned has been set to the top in the forum;
I am back to check on the status of TOS 5 and witnessed how quickly the forum has turned chaotic.

First thing first, the post mentioned above should be displayed prominently again. With the post buried underneath other posts, it's not hard to see why users don't mention their NAS model number, TOS version, hard drive model and RAID configuration when seeking help with their issues.

As there are now two generations of TOS being used, there has to be a TNAS TOS 5 section distinct from a TNAS TOS 4 section.

Unless we do both, it is absolutely difficult to track what issues are outstanding for each TOS generation.

Thank you.
F2-221
is my first NAS, bought in October 2020