Want to update an outdated TOS system (4.2.09 or earlier)?

New system installation, system re-install
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Want to update an outdated TOS system (4.1.27 or earlier)?

Post by TMSupport »

GIOSCI67 wrote: 06 May 2022, 15:49 Hi, my system (F5-221) has version 4.1.30.
Could I go directly to 4.2.32 or I should install 4.1.31 first?
Please refer to the article to update the TOS.
4.1.30-> 4.1.31 -> 4.2.09 -> 4.2.32
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
imhotep

Re: Want to update an outdated TOS system (4.2.09 or earlier)?

Post by imhotep »

i have disabled my gpu in bios, now i do not get any display with ESC.
howto reenable the gpu to change bios setting ? with terramaster 6 bay
McCygnus
United States of America

Post by McCygnus »

I have a F4-220 that I haven't used for years. I just dusted it off and put in new drives since I have a new use case for it. I was getting a failure when trying to install the latest from the product download page until I found this post and I'm starting update cycle now.

Is there anyway to do a hard reset though that nukes the entire system so that it's like I have a new unit and can just install the latest? I don't care about preserving anything from before. The 4.4.03 update that I'm doing now is taking forever and it would be nice to jump past these point updates.
McCygnus
United States of America

Post by McCygnus »

McCygnus wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 09:17 I have a F4-220 that I haven't used for years. I just dusted it off and put in new drives since I have a new use case for it. I was getting a failure when trying to install the latest from the product download page until I found this post and I'm starting update cycle now.

Is there anyway to do a hard reset though that nukes the entire system so that it's like I have a new unit and can just install the latest? I don't care about preserving anything from before. The 4.4.03 update that I'm doing now is taking forever and it would be nice to jump past these point updates.
Never mind on this one. I have it figured out.