New system installation, system re-install
- TerraMaster Team
- Posts: 2315
- Joined: 13 Dec 2019, 15:15
When I initialize my device, I cannot click next or skip after setting my my username and password and request the verification code.
all TNAS models.
Note: Please do not use this guide if you have data on your hard drive.
1. Log in to the SSH terminal: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=2350
3. Find the block with partition 4, such as: sdb4
4.Clear raid information
5. Delete the mdadm.conf file
6. Refresh the page and reset the administrator information
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 04 Jun 2023, 04:58
What do you do if you do have data on the drives? This guide says to not follow in this case and I am stuck at the username and password setting page!
- Posts: 38
- Joined: 10 Jan 2023, 02:15
dont know if it could help but i found TOS5 will silently not allow usernames with "admin" as part in it and is preventing to proceed to the next step. So "diskadmin" as username is not accepted