TOS Re-installation stuck at 11%-55% or Update faild from old TOS version?(How can I install a newer TOS version?)

New system installation, system re-install
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

TOS Re-installation stuck at 11%-55% or Update faild from old TOS version?(How can I install a newer TOS version?)

Post by TMSupport »

Troubleshooting

Can't log onto TOS webpage after TOS update from old TOS version, and TOS reinstallation stuck at 11-55%.

Applicable model: 220 series, 420 series, 221 series

Applicable verison: TOS 4.x, TOS 3.x

Cause:
It's the reason that InitBoot version is out of date and not compatible with the latest TOS version. Please download the suitable TOS installation package according to your InitBoot version, and try the re-installation again.

Initboot V3.2 - 3.8, please install TOS_4.1.03, https://dl.terra-master.com/cn/TOS_S2.0 ... 03_294.ins

Initboot V4.0 - 4.5.1, please install TOS_4.1.27, https://dl.terra-master.com/cn/TOS_S2.0 ... 301431.ins
(Installing version 4.1.27 can update your U disk boot system, so that a higher TOS version can be installed.
Since 4.1.27 is not compatible with the non-LVM storage structure of the old version, after the installation of 4.1.27 is completed, it is recommended to shut down immediately and continue to reinstall the next version instead of setting up an account and using it in 4.1.27)

Initboot V4.5.5 - 4.8.6, please install TOS_4.1.31, https://dl.terra-master.com/cn/TOS_S2.0 ... 061157.ins
Then you can update to latest TOS 4.2.x version.

You can find the InitBoot version at either right corner or left corner of the installation page.
InitBoot Version.png
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
ashtonjay

Re: TOS Re-installation stuck at 11%-55% or Update faild from old TOS version?

Post by ashtonjay »

CLASSIC Terror master

all 3 of those links dead

i feel ripped off by this company as i cant even access my own nas vias tnas

its in "my pc" as a mapped drive but thats not quite the same
TMRyan
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMRyan »

Hello,
These three download links are available. Please select the link you want to operate, click the right mouse button, and click on the pop-up option to open the link in a new window.
In addition, can you describe the problem you encountered in detail?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement)
KVZoltan

Post by KVZoltan »

Hello!

What would be the link for Initboot V2.6?
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMS »

HI,what is your device model?
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @
laughivore

Re: TOS Re-installation stuck at 11%-55% or Update faild from old TOS version?(How can I install a newer TOS version?)

Post by laughivore »

{L_BUTTON_AT}TMSupport

Hello, I have the exact same issue - however, I have InitBoot version V4.9.19