VirtualBox icon is missing after installing TOS 5

Install virtual machines on your TNAS;
tasete30

VirtualBox icon is missing after installing TOS 5

Post by tasete30 »

Hello,
I just installed TOS 5 and after all the process I was installing Apps but I don't know why some App icons are missing including VirtualBox.
If I try to access from App centre it's working correctly. Is there any way to create direct access on desktop for apps. And of course I tried button to send to desktop but altough the msg is positive no Icon appears.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: VirtualBox icon is missing after installing TOS 5

Post by TMSupport »

Please go to Control Panel>Applications to check whether the user currently logged in has permission to the app.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
tasete30

Post by tasete30 »

Hello,

I have checheck it and of course the current user has permits. Besides it's the super user that has permits in all apps.

I think the problem could be related to other causes. In the last update apperared more icons of other aplications but no Virtualbox.

Perhaps it's due to diccionary languages and not permits itself. Could you check Virtualbox has no issues related to other lenguages (My current lang is Spanish).

BR.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

This issue will be fixed in the next version.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)