Virtualbox crashes TNAS

Install virtual machines on your TNAS;
MooieBoot

Virtualbox crashes TNAS

Post by MooieBoot »

This happened to me for the second time this week. After about two days I can't login to phpvirtualbox, it gives a bad gateway error after login.
When I restart virtualbox (/etc/init.d/vbox restart) the TNAS becomes unresponsive and I need to force poweroff on it (so I need remote hands and/or go to the basement). I've already opened a ticket through TOS with error reports attached, but it's frustrated and am curious if more people experiencing probles. I've only have 1 small VM running only an openssh server for testing (wanted to run a webserver on it... when it's stable).
MooieBoot

Re: Virtualbox crashes TNAS

Post by MooieBoot »

Just upgraded to 4.2.18, now virtualbox app icon open's a blank page and immediately the TNAS is inresponsive and needs a cold reboot.
Going to order a wifi power plug so I can do this remotely...
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Virtualbox crashes TNAS

Post by TMSupport »

Hi! It is not clear what caused it. You can try to uninstall the virtualbox app, and then delete all configuration files of the virtualbox app.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)