Where is the app?

Duple Backup has powerful backup and restore functions, and is a disaster recovery tool designed to strengthen the data security of TNAS devices. To prevent data loss due to TNAS device hardware failure or system failure, through Duple Backup's intuitive user menu, you can back up important folders or iSCSI LUNs in TNAS to multiple destinations (such as remote TNAS devices, file servers, or cloud disks) ), and supports multiple backup strategies of incremental backup and multi-version backup. The backup and restore process is very simple and intuitive, and can quickly restore lost data in the event of a device failure.
theshinyknight

Where is the app?

Post by theshinyknight »

I do not see the app in the downloadable list; I have a F4-210 device, and I saw videos online of people using it.

Is there a version of the app you need to download and install manually? Thanks
TMtina
TerraMaster Team

Re: Where is the app?

Post by TMtina »

Hello, is the app you are looking for TNAS mobile? Here is the download link, Android: https://download2.terra-master.com/TNAS ... 2.4.20.apk, IOS: https://apps.apple.com/app/tnas-mobile/id1244630532
theshinyknight

Post by theshinyknight »

Hi,
I was looking for the app I can install on the Terramaster device F4-210 called "Duple backup". I see that is not available on my version of the OS, but in some youtube videos from the previous version, it show up as available.
assistguard

Post by assistguard »

It's been quite a while so it's hard to find instructions on it. However, I noticed that someone sent you the address
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

{L_BUTTON_AT}theshinyknight

This app have no version for your F4-210.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)