TFM Bacup

Duple Backup has powerful backup and restore functions, and is a disaster recovery tool designed to strengthen the data security of TNAS devices. To prevent data loss due to TNAS device hardware failure or system failure, through Duple Backup's intuitive user menu, you can back up important folders or iSCSI LUNs in TNAS to multiple destinations (such as remote TNAS devices, file servers, or cloud disks) ), and supports multiple backup strategies of incremental backup and multi-version backup. The backup and restore process is very simple and intuitive, and can quickly restore lost data in the event of a device failure.
scout71
Italy

TFM Bacup

Post by scout71 »

I hope this is the right section. I tried to use TFM to make a backup from a synchronization folder on the mobile (on the TNAS server) with a folder on the TNAS so that the old synchronized files (photos) are also saved. When I try to carry out the procedure it continually gives me an error. The tasks do not appear to me as if they did not exist and if I restart the errors of the task also disappear. What am I doing wrong?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: TFM Bacup

Post by TMSupport »

This issue is being fixed.
As a temporary measure, you can try restarting TNAS, maybe the task will run normally.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
scout71
Italy

Post by scout71 »

TMSupport wrote: 26 Aug 2022, 17:03 This issue is being fixed.
As a temporary measure, you can try restarting TNAS, maybe the task will run normally.
I tried, it seems to work because in the Logs it is indicated that everything is going well but nothing appears in the Activities window. I have no way of changing or deleting the process anymore.
scout71
Italy

Post by scout71 »

{L_BUTTON_AT}TMSupport

I tried rebooting and I confirm it doesn't work. Everything is deleted, it no longer appears even in the Logs (nothing had ever appeared in the Activities). Is there another way to make a periodic and automatic backup of a folder on the TNAS to another folder on the same TNAS?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

You can use the rsync backup.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
scout71
Italy

Post by scout71 »

{L_BUTTON_AT}TMSupport

Too bad you can't use TFM, it would be a great tool without having to start the Rsync service. I hope it will be updated soon! Thank you