Duple Backup

Duple Backup has powerful backup and restore functions, and is a disaster recovery tool designed to strengthen the data security of TNAS devices. To prevent data loss due to TNAS device hardware failure or system failure, through Duple Backup's intuitive user menu, you can back up important folders or iSCSI LUNs in TNAS to multiple destinations (such as remote TNAS devices, file servers, or cloud disks) ), and supports multiple backup strategies of incremental backup and multi-version backup. The backup and restore process is very simple and intuitive, and can quickly restore lost data in the event of a device failure.
Gabbax

Duple Backup

Post by Gabbax »

Hello,
Before there was a duple backup app now with the last update the app has been removed. I want to synchronize my data with the cloud via webdav as I did before. this is the only solution for me !!
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: Duple Backup

Post by TMroy »

There are some criticle issues found in the beta version, will be released again soon.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)