TFM Bacup

Duple Backup is an efficient tool for backing up your data stored in TNAS.
scout71
Italy

TFM Bacup

Post by scout71 »

I hope this is the right section. I tried to use TFM to make a backup from a synchronization folder on the mobile (on the TNAS server) with a folder on the TNAS so that the old synchronized files (photos) are also saved. When I try to carry out the procedure it continually gives me an error. The tasks do not appear to me as if they did not exist and if I restart the errors of the task also disappear. What am I doing wrong?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: TFM Bacup

Post by TMSupport »

This issue is being fixed.
As a temporary measure, you can try restarting TNAS, maybe the task will run normally.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
scout71
Italy

Post by scout71 »

TMSupport wrote: 26 Aug 2022, 17:03 This issue is being fixed.
As a temporary measure, you can try restarting TNAS, maybe the task will run normally.
I tried, it seems to work because in the Logs it is indicated that everything is going well but nothing appears in the Activities window. I have no way of changing or deleting the process anymore.
scout71
Italy

Post by scout71 »

{L_BUTTON_AT}TMSupport

I tried rebooting and I confirm it doesn't work. Everything is deleted, it no longer appears even in the Logs (nothing had ever appeared in the Activities). Is there another way to make a periodic and automatic backup of a folder on the TNAS to another folder on the same TNAS?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

You can use the rsync backup.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
scout71
Italy

Post by scout71 »

{L_BUTTON_AT}TMSupport

Too bad you can't use TFM, it would be a great tool without having to start the Rsync service. I hope it will be updated soon! Thank you