Weird message

CPU, memory, fan, process, services status, system log, tempreture
Genima

Weird message

Post by Genima »

Hello,

when i open the web-interface I see on the left side with the Status a Warning (translated from german): "Warning! TNAS is at risk!"

In details it tells me (translated from german): "something atypical takes up the storage space of your TNAS system file"

And now? No solution is provided ...
TNAS F5-420
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Weird message

Post by TMSupport »

Please advise the current TOS version in return.
Please click "More" next to the prompt error that TNAS is at risk, and delete the listed files one by one. Then your TNAS would be back to normal.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Genima

Post by Genima »

Hello,

current version is 4.1.24-2005151013

listed files are deleted by "delete" before i write here :-)

Message didnt vanishe ...
TNAS F5-420
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Please send an email to support(a)terra-master.com with detailed information , we will arrange a remotely check for you.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Genima

Post by Genima »

Hello,

thank you, did "remotely check" mean that you will have/need access to our NAS an the Data inside? Or do it be Teamviewer (or something like this)?
TNAS F5-420
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

To understand how TerraMaster tech team process a remote session, please refer to the article: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=608&p=2636#p2636
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)