Why is my rclone process using 180% CPU?

CPU, memory, fan, process, services status, system log, tempreture
Rockybeach

Why is my rclone process using 180% CPU?

Post by Rockybeach »

See attached screen shot....
screen shot
screen shot
TMwuu
TerraMaster Team

Re: Why is my rclone process using 180% CPU?

Post by TMwuu »

Rockybeach wrote: 12 Nov 2022, 01:48 See attached screen shot.... Capture.JPG
You should be in the backup, which is normal. After the backup is completed, it will return to normal.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
swmiller

Post by swmiller »

I have the same problem. My NAS Iis always high CPU due to rclone process. I only have onedrive sync (fully sync) and Plex. There is no backup. It happens now for 4 days.

What should I do? Help
Mizuma

Post by Mizuma »

I updated to TOS 5 as I hoped the new Cloud Sync would be better, but it seems even worse right off the bat.

- Before even setting up any connection or task, the CloudSync process has a 3% CPU usage idle. (!!!!)
- It writes logs to disk every SECOND, keeping it from hybernating. I noticed that both for the "overview.info" log (seemingly for the perf graph) that can't be disabled, and in its config/gin_http.log directory

Can this please be fixed as well ?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

{L_BUTTON_AT}swmiller

Which TOS version is installed? Which application did you use?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Mizuma wrote: 27 Dec 2022, 05:41 - Before even setting up any connection or task, the CloudSync process has a 3% CPU usage idle. (!!!!)
- It writes logs to disk every SECOND, keeping it from hybernating. I noticed that both for the "overview.info" log (seemingly for the perf graph) that can't be disabled, and in its config/gin_http.log directory
Q1 is being optimized, and Q2 will be verified soon.