When is the 100% CPU usage going to be solved?

CPU, memory, fan, process, services status, system log, tempreture
Tricky
Great Britain

When is the 100% CPU usage going to be solved?

Post by Tricky »

This has been going on across the last few update versions currently on 09, and I am still getting this report yet when the processes are examined there is perhaps 20% max running.
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Re: When is the 100% CPU usage going to be solved?

Post by TMS »

Can you upload the attachment ? I can't see the image. What is the process?
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @
Tricky
Great Britain

Post by Tricky »

Try this.

On numerous occasions I have checked to see what the processes where that could be triggering the notifications and I could never find any more than 30% CPU usage, whether its down to a momentary surge in activity or just the reporting sensitivity I don't know, but it has been happening over several updates and still has not been solved! It has to be something in the error reporting that is not being solved in each update as it's been reported so many times here.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

What's your TNAS model number and current TOS version?
Some 100% CPU issues are the reason of virus. Is it possible to find out which process is occupying the CPU at TOS Control panel- System information - Monitor resource- Process?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)